Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiegogo Successfully Funded!
@everyone Our indiegogo has been SUCCESSFULLY funded 100%! This money is for our animation team finishing up the custom character animations, which should be completed soon. We're going to keep the indiegogo page open for people that wish to purchase exclusive Founders Packs.

After animations are completed, we'll FINALLY release our Discord OPEN BETA. Information about temporary account registration and client download will be found @ ║join-beta║ .

This is a very small Discord, and this is a project completed rather quickly compared ...any other game ever ?. What can I say? We work very fast ?.  If you really want to support this project, we welcome you to invite your friends to this Discord. This is truly an MMORPG we want to be community-driven with your ideas.

So far, the PvE in this game is very relaxing, or it can get very intense, depending on your style. The PvP is very balanced, I play a lot of Black Desert Online myself and this PvP is actually more balanced already than BDO, which is a billion dollar game ?.

That's what is going on so far!